Binding Corporate Rules
Information on Reminder Diary is pricvate. Therefore, if you choose to provide us with personal information, you are consenting to Reminder Diary's collection, use, disclosure of your personal information and to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers in the United States, UK, China, and Australia and elsewhere in the world where Reminder Diary has facilities. Reminder Diary collects and stores the following personal information:
- email address, phone numbers, physical contact information;
- computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from Reminder Diary and ad data (all through cookies - you can take steps to disable the cookies on your browser although this is likely to affect your ability to use the site);
- other information, including users IP address and standard web log information.
Reminder Diary uses users' personal information to:
- provide our services;
- troubleshoot problems;
- encourage safe trading and enforce our policies;
- customise, measure, and improve user experience and our services, content, and advertising;
- deliver targeted marketing, service updates and promotional offers to you according to your preferences;
- do other things for users as described when Reminder Diary collects the information.
Reminder Diary doesn't sell or rent users' personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without users explicit consent which is asked for upon registration. Reminder Diary may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates other's rights, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety. Reminder Diary may also share personal information with:
- corporate affiliates who help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and provide joint services;
- service providers who help with our business operations;
- Legal entities if required.
Registration and sharing through third-party services
Reminder Diary may offer single sign-on services that allow you to use third party login credentials to sign into Reminder Diary, With your permission, Reminder Diary may also transfer profile information contained in your third-party profile. Reminder Diary may also, for your use, enable you to import information about who you are connected, as well as enable you to share information with those third-party sites (other than listings), at your discretion.
Communications and email tools
Transfer of Personal Data to Other Companies
We may share your information with members of the Softnet Technologies corporate family to provide joint content and services (like registration, transactions and customer support), to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, and to guide decisions about their products, services and communications. Members of our corporate family will use this information to send you marketing communications only if you've requested their services.
Reminder Diary uses online security tools (encryption, passwords, physical security) to protect your personal information against unauthorised access and disclosure, however, we cannot absolutely guarantee security.
Reminder Diary or our service providers may use "cookies" (small files placed on your hard drive) on our pages to help analyse our web page flow; customize our services, content and advertising; measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. A few important things you should know about cookies are that:
- You are always free to decline cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of some of our sites or services. For more information on your choices about accepting cookies, consult your browser help function.
Reminder Diary sometimes work with service providers who may place cookies on your computer to serve and measure the effectiveness of ads on our or our advertising partners behalf and collect anonymous information about how you use websites owned by Reminder Diary and its affiliates. This information allows them to help us customise our content and advertising. Reminder Diary does not allow these companies to collect any personal information about you using these cookies.
Reminder Diary may update this policy at any time, with updates taking effect when you next use the site or after 30 days, whichever is sooner. If Reminder Diary or our corporate affiliates are involved in a merger or acquisition, Reminder Diary may share personal information with another company, but this policy will continue to apply.
Our purpose is to keep both you and our site safe. Please be assured that we will use all available technology to ensure that this happens.
If you have any questions regarding our policy, please Contact Us.